Schools ResourcesView our collection of free School resources
Promotional materialsYou can help promote Hate Free Norfolk within your workplace, school or in your local community with these posters
Young People's ResourcesView our collection of information and materials to help young people understand Hate Crime
You can put these images on your website and link to the Hate Free Norfolk site
or Add to your Social Media account (Profile image), to show your support.
(right/ctrl click an image and select 'save image' or similar to download)
Reports and Documentation
- LILY (Living Independently in Later Years) online directory
- Disability Hate Crime Project (Equal Lives) – lots of resources for disabled people in Norfolk.
- Disability Hate Crime Network
- Action Against Cruelty - Combating cruelty, harassment and abuse against people with learning difficulties
- Shout Your Mouth Off – hate crime against disabled people DVD
- Transgender Hate Crime Story DVD
- Feelings – young people talk about religious and racial hate crime
- Stop Hate UK – national charity supporting people affected by hate crime
- Reports and studies about Hate Crime